Despite potential headwinds, optimism remains in the manufacturing sector.
The majority of respondents expect revenue growth in the year ahead, including a third that anticipate double-digit percentage increases. While it is positive to see confidence around income levels, there is also a need for caution. International growth remains a key focus across the sector, with 77 per cent planning to expand overseas in the next 12 months. For now, political and economic uncertainty appears to have had little impact on expansion plans.
- What external factors will have the greatest impact on your business?
- What impact will Brexit have on the UK manufacturing sector?
- What are your top funding needs?
- How confident are you that you could access required funding?
- Are you planning a transaction in the year ahead?
- Do you plan to expand in or enter new international markets in the next 12 months?
Download the full report to find out the sector’s views on growth opportunities.