This edition of The Global Real Economy includes articles from chief economist Joe Brusuelas; Brendan Quirk, RSM’s regional leader for Latin America and Dr. Suresh Surana, founder of RSM India, on the following topics:
- four global risks facing the middle market;
- changes to India’s foreign direct investment rules create major opportunity for middle market;
- less than zero: the risks around negative interest policy;
- crucial Argentina reforms put country on path to a more stable economy; and
- survey indicates middle market companies see BEPS as a significant challenge.