Managing risk and maximising returns are key concerns for any utility. Our licensed insolvency practitioners and award winning technologies offer crucial support as you work towards your business goals.
We help companies to:
- reduce the chances of bad debts through monitoring of upcoming pre and post insolvencies within their portfolio;
- monitor and manage emerging financial risks with bespoke early warnings from Tracker;
- maximise returns from a liquidation or bankruptcy with detailed custom reporting and cash flow projections;
- manage insolvency claims more efficiently to reduce workload;
- manage risk across whole portfolios by using customisable RAG alerts from Portfolio risk manager;
- proactively minimise liabilities and maximise pre insolvency collections by using alternate collection strategies using the insolvency act, CDDA and companies act; and
- identify and engage with vulnerable customers. We have a specialist vulnerable customer team who are trained by the money advice sector and have regular auditing of their communications.
Treating customers fairly (TCF) is an integral part of everything we do, and BTCS is FCA regulated. This allows our committed debt collection team to recover aged debt whilst treating customers fairly.