The client is an asset manager dealing in advisory, discretionary and direct investment work.
What was the problem?
- The client had implemented Sage 50 several years ago as its accounting system. Existing processes were largely manual and reporting was all conducted on spreadsheets.
- The business had strong growth plans and was looking to diversify the business. The existing finance system was not scalable and could not support the growth plans and the requirement for improved management information.
What did RSM do?
- RSM undertook a requirements definition and supplier selection engagement.
- The selected system was NetSuite, with a key differentiator being RSM’s NetSuite implementation capability.
- RSM are implementing NetSuite financials and employee records, with a planned go-live of 1 July.
What was the outcome?
- Project delivered to time and budget.
- Management reporting directly from the system.
- Greatly reduced manual processes and reconciliations.
- Improved system controls, through the use of Purchase Orders and HR employee records.
For more information on how RSM can help your financial services organisation implement NetSuite, please contact Theresa Guermellou.