RSM’s emergency services sector update provides insight into recent developments affecting the sector.
The key focus of this edition is wellbeing and mental health support in emergency services. Looking at recent published findings from mental health charity, Mind, we highlight key considerations for committees to ensure their forces are fully supported.
Here is a breakdown of additional articles included in this edition:
- £100m funding for police to tackle violent crime;
- key findings and recommendations from the IOPC youth panel;
- data-driven policing and public value;
- police workforce statistics;
- Home Office approves IOPC guidance and concludes firearms review;
- police chiefs ask independent police pay body to consider a three-year deal for officers;
- new national leadership framework launched for fire services;
- response times to fires attended by fire and rescue services; and
- fire and rescue incident statistics.