Join the RSM NetSuite team on Thursday 12 March 2020 as we uncover the latest benefits your business can realise in the 2020.1 release.
With deep business process and sector experience, our NetSuite specialists will identify the key features to enable you to unlock the full potential of your NetSuite solution.
NetSuite’s bi-annual releases have helped our clients to further capitalise on their investment. By taking advantage of new NetSuite functionality you can deliver real value through process improvement, automation, greater control and enhanced reporting - freeing your teams to focus on serving customers and improving your business.
In a highly informative event, we will break down what’s in the latest NetSuite release; highlighting the most significant changes, and what these changes will mean for you.
Specifically, we will:
- cover the major changes with the 2020.1 release;
- provide our balanced take on the new functionality available;
- what transitioning to new functionality will mean for you;
- use our professional experience to share tips and tricks on getting the most out of NetSuite 2020.1; and
- hear from NetSuite as they share the product roadmap and enhancements to their Tax engine (SuiteTax).
Who this session is for:
This event is for NetSuite Users only and subject to acceptance.
IT Directors, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, NetSuite System Administrators, Business Process Owners and Functional Leads.
Why you should join us:
- learn how new functionality may aid you in tapping into unrealised business benefits from your system;
- learn about the tweaks introduced and how they could benefit you from an operational standpoint;
- visibility of NetSuite’s product roadmap – learn about the direction the product is going and expected features in upcoming releases; and
- network with like-minded people.
Date: Thursday, 12th March 2020
Timings: 08:30 – 13:00 (refreshments will be provided)
Venue: RSM London, 25 Farringdon Street, London
For your consideration
The wellbeing of our staff and guests is of utmost importance to RSM and with the current concerns about coronavirus we would like to respectfully draw your attention to the government advice so we can minimise any risk of infection at our events.
Should you have any concerns for your own health, are suffering any symptoms described in the advice and have in the last 14 days travelled from affected areas you should immediately contact NHS 111 and self-isolate.
You can find out more information from the links provided: