The role of a senior finance leader is forever changing. You are expected to make critical decisions on business performance and deliver transformative projects in an economic climate that becomes more challenging by the day.
With technological advancements, ever changing legislation and the need to create a better working environment for your workforce, it is imperative for senior finance leaders to be more agile, responding to changes and demands quickly along with achieving continued growth.
RSM in conjunction with the FD centre, would like to invite you to attend our second event of the series of ‘need to know’ breakfast seminars, exploring a variety of topics to keep you and your management teams informed. Our breakfast events will deliver:
- practical and informative sessions led by technical specialists;
- economic, and legislative insights to help you plan for their impact on your business; and
- a unique opportunity to network with other senior finance professionals from a range of sectors.
Make Digital Happen - a pulse on the future
Most organisations understand the importance of digital technology, but they are unsure how to make digital happen. It can be a disorientating task to keep up with the pace of digital change.
In our experience, many organisations struggle to embed digital change because they do not understand how digital applies to them, what they need to do to become a digital business or they don’t have the skills or management time to devote to it. We will cover:
- the technologies surrounding digital change;
- practical advice on how to create a digital strategy;
- the skills needed to drive change on the ground; and
- manage the risks and deliver tangible results.
Private Equity - who, what and why?
Private Equity is an established, growing industry in the UK and an increasingly important source of funding, but with a number of different investment options available, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Alongside representatives from BGF, the UK’s most active Private Equity investor, RSM will help you to understand the following:
- what is Private Equity and how does is it work;
- what makes corporates attractive to private equity investors; and
- what does a successful Private Equity investment look like and what is it like living with a Private Equity investor.